27 settembre 2009

Creek / Torrente

It was time to finish the bed of the small river just few miles from Cretaz. First of all, I glue rocks (different shape and size) that I took during my vacation. Then I pour a thin layer of "Realistic Water" (Woodland Scenic C1211). I finish with weeds, bushes and small trees.
Ho terminato il torrente che scorre a pochi chilometri dal paesino di Cretaz. Sul letto del fiume, precedemente colorato, ho sparso pietre di forma e dimensione differenti, raccolte durante le mie vacanze. Quindi ho distribuito un sottile strato di resina trasparente "Realistic Water" della Woodland Scenic (cod. C1211) e ho completato il tutto con erba alta, arbusti e piccoli alberi ai lati.




2 commenti:

LuisLopes ha detto...

Wow Mario! What a great work!

Really cool!

Mario ha detto...

Thanks Luis, unfortunately when I was ready for shot this photo, some clouds cover the sun...